- This year is starting out already busy for us. We had an opportunity to help in a recovery for Midland Sheriffs Department. Here's a link to see more about this search (copy and paste it into browser). We learned allot and will put that to use only to be the best we can be as a team.
- As 2017 nears an end Mark 9 reflects on the year and how busy we have been. Our team is growing and we have some wonderful dedicated SAR members. We have had several calls that ended with a closure and couldn't be more proud of our dedicated teammates.
- Team Hope had a major surgery and she is rebounding like a trooper. She is back to work and doing great.
- Team Faith are featured in SAR Dog News NSDA January 2017 newsletter http://www.n-sda.org/news-newsletter.php
- The spring brought on some exciting news, Kevin, Lyle, Cindy S all certified trailing through AMPWDA. Chris H, Chris D, Christian, Mike H, all certified with AWDA in Human Remains Detection type III.
- In October we were able to assist Richardson PD in the search efforts to locate Sherin Matthews, the missing 3 yr old.
- copy the link to view https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Drone-Used-in-Search-Near-Richland-College-Missing-Girls-Home-451283723.html
- Team Raine joins the team
- Samii and Kao begin training
- Faith & Hope pass their NOCSAR HRD Certifications
- Team Faith and Team Raine pass their AWDA HRD Certifications
- Team Hope passes their AWDA Trailing Certification
- Bloodhound Team Gypsy joins Mark9.
- Mark9 partners with the Texas State Guard and Lonestar SAR to train and certify soldiers in Basic Search & Rescue.
- Hope and Faith both obtain their AWDA Human Remains Detection Type IV certifications.
- Handler Kevin Pirtle accepts Assistant Instructor position with INBTI.
- Bloodhound Teams Khloe and Justice join Mark9.
- Mark9 partners with Lonestar SAR and the Texas State Guard for several training events.
- Mark9 participates in several Sit & Stays in Collin and Ellis Counties.
- Mark9 partners with Dallas Police Department, attends Chief on the Beat presentations.
- Mark9 participates in Career Days events.
- FAS team members Matt Welsh and Sharon Beckenrich pass their Level 2 certifications.
- FAS team members Matt Welsh and Sharon Beckenrich join Mark9.
Fall 2013 - Summer 2014
- Mark9 attends several Sit & Stay presentations in Collin, Dallas, and Ellis Counties.
Please feel free to review some of our past news events.